Surface Supplied Diving Compressor Package)
*Compressor also available with diesel engine
- Powered by Commercial 5 HP Honda Engine 4 cycle (gasoline) with manual start
- Portable gas air compressor
- Twin piston splash lubricated, two-stage, continuous duty compressor with a 12,000+ hour pump life!
- Compressor is belt-driven, enclosed beltguard provides a shield around the flywheel, belt and motor pulley
- Welded frame is powder-coated for maximum corrosion resistance and mounted on two balanced solid rubber tires
- 20 Gallon (75.7 liters) ASME-certified volume tank with liquid filled gauges, regulator, and condensation drain
- Pump has durable cast-iron cylinder for long life
- After cooler provides dry, high-quality breathing air
- Compressor output 12 CFM (339.8 liters/minute)
breathable air @ 135 PSI (930.8 kPa) Maximum continuous
- 100% continuous duty
for the toughest diving applications
- Compressor shipped with certified diving compressor oil
- Air tanks meet OSHA standards
- Lifting handle easy mobility
- Approximate runtime of 3 hours on 2 quarts (1.8922 liters)of
- 3 Ft. (914.4 mm) Fresh air intake with particle filter
- 2-100 Ft. (30.48 meters) Air hoses (optional 150' (45.72 meters)
- 2-Second stage regulators
- 2-Twin shoulder commercial style harnesses
- All equipment sold individually or in packages
Compressor weight: 200 lbs (90.7 kg) Dimensions: 42 " (106.6 cm) L x 22" (55.9 cm) W x 33 " (83.8 cm) H
Recommended for commercial diving operations.
Will support up to 3 divers! Used
worldwide for hull cleaning, ship and dock maintenance, underwater
construction, gold dredging, harvesting lobster.
Note: Filter system does
not remove carbon monoxide or carbon dioxide!
We ship worldwide by air
Armada Systems, Inc.
Phone (850) 664-5197 Fax (850) 243-4009
E-mail us at email@example.com